Monday, June 2, 2008

Traveling

So I made it to Mill Valley on Friday morning about 10:30 am and pretty much took the kids to the park right away. Friday and Saturday were busy with the kids, and Nicole and Samie packed everything up. Then we got picked up at 9 am sunday morning and started our trip to the airport. We checked all our bags and got to the gate in plenty of time. We boarded and then took off at 11:45ish.

The plane ride wasn't bad at all. I started out with Tristan who was an angel. He ate and then went to sleep for 2+ hours. Sebastien was crazy the whole time, only slept an hour, was wanting a new toy every five minutes and really enjoyed running up and down the aisle. Amelie was well behaved as well. We landed, got the car and then started the drive to East Hampton. We got to Nicole's parents house at 11:00 eastern time and put everyone to bed. The adults ate a quick dinner and headed to bed shortly after. I was very exhausted and fell asleep right away.

Today I have the day off. I slept til 10:00am eastern time and then I headed into town to get to know where everything was. I bought a book, looked around the very expensive stores and then headed back to the house.

Then I walked about 200 yards, between some bushes and through a gate and I was at their private beach. I read for about 3o minutes and then fell asleep for 1 1/2 hours. It was great and I got some sun on my arms and legs. It is beautiful here and warm. It is very nice. Then we all went to the store so I could get the food I like and then came back.

Everything has been great and I will write again soon!! I love you all and miss everyone!

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Alex and Emily said...

I WANT PICTURES, PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES NOW NOW NOW...
I love you :)

emily