Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NYC

So my sister Shiloh was here in NY for work, so this weekend on my days off I decided to take the train into Manhattan. I got to Grand Central Station and we decided that we wanted to go to Times Square first and about 20 minutes after I got there it started to pour. Rain like I haven't seen in a very long time. So I bought an umbrella from a guy on the street for $5 and tried to keep going. Then we found the H&M and we ended up staying in there for about 2 hours. Then we went back to the RV where she was staying and decided we would get up in the morning and see more exciting places.

Sunday, we got up and took the bus into the city. I did a little bit of souviner shopping and then it stopped raining for awhile so we headed to the Empire State Building. Shiloh stayed at the bottom and I paid the $20 to go to the 86th floor. It was awesome! I could see everything from up there!! Then we took the Staten Island Ferry, which is FREE, and we went right past the Statue of Liberty so I could take picutes, it is pretty amazing. By the time we got back I was very tired(you have to walk alot in NY) and decided I should get on the subway and head for Grand Central Station to catch my bus back to Larchmont.

I have lots of pictures from the past 2 weeks of the kids and from the city, but the auto shippers still have not brought their cars and the wireless router is in the car. So I cannot connect to the internet from my computer for a few more days. Once it is here I will upload all the pics!!

I miss you all very much and love you!!!

No comments: