Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Week!!

So the first week was pretty fun! I had monday off and then it was back to watching the crazy kids!! Tuesday-Thursday it was kind of rainy and overcast and the weather wasn't very nice. So we took the kids to this fun Children's museum like 15 minutes away to occupy them in the morning. They are really good kids and very cute!! Then I had Friday-Sunday off and it has been great. Friday I went to the mall, which is very small and I just got a few little things. Then yesterday I went and laid on the beach for a few hours. it was so pretty, I got burnt tho!! My back looks like a lobster, but it is already turning tan so that is good. Then today I am just relaxing. I slept in, got up and ate and I have been reading and watching TV.

I have pictures, but the internet here is horrible so it is taking way to long to upload them. When we move to the actual house on Thurday or Friday it will be better, so I will add them all them. It will take long, because I will have all teh pics from the beginning but I will explain everything. Miss everyone! Love you all and talk to you soon!

No comments: