Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New York City Pics!!

Here are a bunch of pictures from my day in the city with my sister this past weekend!! Enjoy!

Taking the subway was pretty coolStature of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry...it was a hazy day



From on top of the Empire State Building


Me on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, sort of a bad picture!

It is kind of hard to tell, but that gap kind of in the middle right is where the Twin Towers were...
Time Square pictures!!


I couldn't help but take a picture of this Pub, I saw it walking down the street! And if you don't get it then you don't know me very well...I'm a twin and Irish!!!

Empire State Building in the distance between two other buildings!

2 comments:

ABW Photography said...

These are very cool photos. I always wanted to go see the Statue of Liberty! I hope you don't mind my leaving a comment, I was browsing blogs LOL and I always like to see pix of NY.

Sue said...

What a cool picture of the Twins Irish Pub. We get it!

Love you,

MOM and DAD