Friday, December 5, 2008

It's been awhile!

I have not posted on here in a really long time so I decided it was time. I am in the midst of finals and am very stressed about everything but I know that it will be over soon and then I get to go home, which is very exciting. I am super excited for Christmas!!! It is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to be home with family. And I am going to Disneyland on December 17th, which I can't wait for! I am going with my brothers girlfriend Katelyn who has never been before and she is 20 years old, so we are super stoked!!!! Anyway I should be doing something productive right now, like reading or studying, but to be honest I'm kinda over it....can't wait to be done with school. I graduate in May and then I have to start working at a real job...it should be fun. I just can't wait to be done, I am so sickkk of school it is not even funny!!! Hope all is well with everyone and Happy Holidays!

Caitlin

No comments: